Magnificence in a brush!
Style your beard with our sustainable and ecofriendly plastic free beard brush! The brush handle is made from 100% sustainable bamboo, while the bristles are made from 100% boars’ hair that are tightly packed together to give your beard a magnificent look. Lightweight, portable, and fits nicely in your hand for superior functionality and ease of use. Each brush stroke helps to lay down fly aways and add shine to your beard. Bamboo brushes are strong and can be last for a long time. The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of bamboo, in addition to its moisture resistance, make it an excellent choice for your beard grooming needs.
*The Bearded Alchemist ® logo is laser engraved to a natural etch on a natural bamboo surface. Please allow for variances in grain pattern and engraving color*
Beard Brush Benefits:
- Distributes Hair Oils:
- The dense bristles distribute sebum along the entirety of the hair strand, leading to moisturization, and making hair look healthy and shiny.
- Helps to balance skin oils thus reducing build up that can cause flakiness, dandruff, beard itch, inflammation, and discomfort.
- Boars’ hair keeps the hair strand moisturized and conditioned while relaxing the cuticle for a healthy look.
- Adds Volume:
- Boars’ hair is gentle on hair strands and adds volume to your beard because of its ability to grip each hair strand better than nylon or plastic bristles.
- Prevents Frizz and Breakage:
- Our beard brushes are gentle on the skin and contain anti-static properties to help keep your beard looking healthy and well-groomed.
- Boars’ hair decreases friction and static during brushing to prevent frizz from occurring.
- It also smoothes and flattens the cuticle later of each hair strand to keep hair from breaking.
- Cleans Beard and Face:
- The bristles help to remove dirt, dust, lint, flakes, and product buildup from the beard and face.
- Regular brushing can help to decrease oiliness, loose hair strands, and clear clogged pores.
- Stimulates Skin and Promotes Circulation and Healthy Hair Growth:
- Boar bristles massage skin under the beard and stimulate an increase in blood flow to each hair follicle, thus promoting hair growth and hair strand thickness.
How to use a Beard Brush:
- Make sure your beard is dry prior to brushing your beard.
- Use your beard brush right after applying your beard oil and balm and detangling your beard with your comb.
- With slight pressure, place the boars’ hair beard brush against the beard and brush in the direction of beard growth.
- You will notice the boars’ hair will grip and lay down each beard hair strand for a well-groomed look.
- Repeat as necessary to achieve your desired look.
- For Oily Skin: Brush your beard once daily to prevent a greasy look for your beard.
- For Dry Skin: Brush twice or more daily, as this leads to a healthy shine for your beard.
- For a more detailed explanation on brushing your beard, please visit our Bearded Alchemist ® YouTube channel:
Beard Brush Care:
Boars’ hair beard brushes are prone to buildup and require proper maintenance. Therefore, cleaning your boars’ hair beard brush is an essential part of grooming and maintaining a healthy beard.
How to clean you beard brush:
- The first step to cleaning your bamboo beard brush, is to properly maintain its cleanliness by removing the loose hair strands and lint from the brush after each use. This can be accomplished by grabbing hold of any hair caught in the bristles and gently pulling it away from the brush. By taking the time to remove loose hair strands from the brush every time after using it, the longer it will last, the better it will work, and the cleaner its appearance will be.
- Next, make a mixture using beard wash or a mild soap such as Castille soap and warm water in a bowl.
- Dip only the bristles into the mixture.
- Do not soak the bamboo in the mixture.
- Gently scrub the bristles with your fingers or use a cotton swab to remove any dirt or debris found between the bristles.
- Rinse thoroughly, pat dry with a clean towel, and let your brush air dry at room temperature completely before the next use.
- Clean your boars’ hair beard brush at least once a month or so, as described above.