Magnificence in a Comb!
Our sustainable and ecofriendly, plastic free 100% bamboo comb is great for stimulating circulation and massaging the skin beneath your beard and mustache. This will help to increase blood flow to the hair root and hair follicle, thus enhancing the strength and health of your facial hair. When using our bamboo comb, your facial hair will benefit from a static free experience without frizzing, resulting in less fly aways and a softer, smoother beard. It comes double sided with a wide tooth side, that helps to detangle your facial hair, and a fine-tooth side that helps to style your beard and mustache.
Lightweight, portable, and can easily fit in your hand. It also brings its own leather pouch for storage before and after each use, as an added bonus.
*The Bearded Alchemist ® logo is laser engraved to a natural etch on a natural bamboo surface. Please allow for variances in grain pattern and engraving color*
Beard Comb Benefits:
- Detangles Your Beard:
- Helps to detangle knots within your facial hair.
- Adding our beard oil to your facial hair prior to combing, allows the beard comb to work through tangles effortlessly without pulling hair strands in a painful manner.
- Distributes Hair Oils:
- Applying your beard grooming products with just your hands, can only do so much. The solid and firm bamboo teeth of our beard combs help to distribute sebum, beard oil, and beard balm, along the entirety of the hair strand, leading to a moisturized, shiny, and healthy-looking beard.
- Helps to balance skin oils thus reducing build up that can cause flakiness, dandruff, beard itch, inflammation, and discomfort.
- Prevents Frizz and Breakage:
- Bamboo teeth are gentle on the skin and hair strands.
- Bamboo has anti-static properties that help to decrease friction and static during combing. This helps to prevent frizz from occurring and keep your beard looking healthy and well groomed.
- Prevents Ingrown Hairs:
- Daily use of your beard comb helps to tame those unruly hairs that tend to go rogue on you. This helps in reducing the appearance of ingrown hairs that cause inflamed, irritated, and painful bumps and blemishes.
- Our quality beard combs help to guide your facial hair in the proper direction for growth.
- Cleans Beard and Face:
- A clean beard is a healthy beard and involves much more than just using beard wash. A high-quality beard comb is essential in maintaining beard cleanliness.
- The bamboo teeth on our beard combs help to remove dirt, food particles, lint, and product buildup from the beard and face.
- Regular combing can help to balance sebum distribution, decrease loose hair strands, and clear clogged pores.
- Combing the facial hair around your mouth, helps to train the hair strands to grow around the mouth instead of over it. This is also beneficial in keeping food particles from setting up camp within your facial hair.
- Stimulates Skin and Promotes Circulation and Healthy Hair Growth:
- Bamboo teeth massage the skin beneath the beard and stimulate an increase in blood flow to each hair follicle, thus promoting hair growth and hair strand thickness.
How to Use:
How to Properly Comb Your Beard:
- Its best to comb your beard after it has been cleaned with beard wash and towel dried.
- Next, apply Bearded Alchemist ® beard oil as directed, to help make life easier when you are combing and detangling your beard.
- Begin at the neckline by using the wide tooth side of the beard comb as you comb in an upward and outward direction. This method helps to separate the hair strands making the beard appear fuller.
- Next, gently comb your beard in a downward direction starting at the cheek line and around to the other side of your face. This will help to lay down the hair strands evenly within your beard.
- Afterwards, use our boar’s hair bamboo beard brush to complete your desired look.
- For a more detailed explanation, please visit our Bearded Alchemist ® YouTube channel:
How to clean your bamboo beard comb:
With frequent use, bamboo beard combs can accumulate dirt and build up over time and will require proper maintenance. Therefore, cleaning your beard comb is an essential part of grooming and maintaining a healthy beard.
- The first step to cleaning your bamboo beard comb, is by removing the loose hair strands and lint from the brush after each use.
- Next, apply a line of mild soap on each side of the base of the fine tooth and wide tooth parts of the comb.
- Gently spread soap between the teeth of the comb with your fingers.
- Under running water, use a clean toothbrush and brush from the base of the comb and outwards towards the end of the teeth to remove any dirt or debris found between the comb’s teeth.
- Rinse thoroughly and shake the excess water from the comb.
- Make sure that you completely dry the comb with a clean towel before your next use.
- Clean your beard comb at least once every few months or as needed based on usage and presentation.